Tuesday, February 2, 2010


hey... haven't blogged in a while. i've been busy lately. nothing has really changed except that my dad is going to Arizona tomorrow morning to visit his parents. also, my dog might have to be put down!!!! ): i am so sad!!!!! we had him since i was 1 years old, not even that!!! he got in a dog fight and got a bad infection. his head was super swollen and we went to the vet and they gave him surgery. then my dog (Blondie) had 2 tubes in his head and my dad had to take him to the vet to take them out a few days later. he went to the vet, it was closed, my dad thought he could do it himself. BAM!!! his infection is back!!!! ): the pic. is my dad and Blondie...

1 comment:

  1. Poor dog. I'm sure feels very lucky to have had such a good dog life and a loving family.

    ReplyDelete