Saturday, April 3, 2010

:( Any Advice??? ):

:( I can't believe a certain person right now... i can't believe her at all... it's a friend, but i'm not gonna say who cuz someone might tell them. she never appreciates me anymore and i feel so horrible that i do NOT want to be her friend anymore. we were great friends, but now i don't think i like her so much. it just makes me so mad that she appreciates another person more than me. it makes me sad cuz it's really not my fault. the person asks me almost all the time if we could hang out or if i could go to her house, but my mom always says no. i think i've been replaced as a friend... i'm mad but also happy at the same time, because i don't really want to talk to her anymore... i still will though... just not as much. it feels weird expressing my feelings this way, but i just want to get it out of my system! does anyone have any advice BESIDES trying to talk to them about it? cuz i REALLY don't want to talk to her about it... this all started recenlty and i really want some help! ):

1 comment: