Thursday, October 22, 2009

hey!!! i haven't been on here in a long time...5 days. that is a lot to me! any who...how's it going? what's new in life? i guess it's same old, same old for me. how about you? so for Halloween i am going to my church for trunk-or-treating. it's like a mini carnival in the church parking lot. we play games and win candy. if we lose we still get candy. anyone can go and it's free! a lot of people dress up but i usually don't. i did once. i think i was a black cat. it was a sucky costume tho. just a black hoodie, black pants, black boots, a tail,ears and a bow tie. well what's your costume if you will dress up?? tell me and ttyl!

2 comments:

  1. hey, i'm not sure if you know me, but i'm taylor. I went to OMS until i moved to alaska, and i'm really good freinds with sage! you shouild follow my blog (its on sages page (taylors blog)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dressed our little girl up like a garden gnome. You should check out the video on my blog under October - "snails?!! where?"

    ReplyDelete