Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Long Time No Blogging! XD

hey! how's it going? long time no blogging! XD i haven't been checking out my blog and your blogs in a while. i never have time for it! any who, Halloween was fun! i went to my church for the trunk or treating and i had a blast! on one of the games i won a dollar bill!! lol. i had to spin a giant wheel and what ever color you got there was a prize. there was soccer balls and basketballs, toys, giant chocolate bars and dollar bills. it was great! tomorrow, my sister Ella is coming over and we are going to this Christian concert thing in the mall. it's at the movies. i don't really know what it is. my bro just asked me if i wanted to go with them to a Christian thing at the movies and i said yes bcuz my sister was going and i am sure i'll like it! i don't get to see my sister much bcuz she lives in Bellevue. i see her about once a week. and the last thing i want to say is that on Friday i might get picked up from school a little early bcuz i have to go to Oregon. i am going to Oregon bcuz my aunt (who i never met b4) just came from Romania a few weeks ago and she is in California right now with my grandparents. they were 1st to see her. my mom hasn't seen her in 20 YEARS!!!! that is a long time. they are sisters and we never went to Romania to visit her and she and her husband got their visa's and came to America! so we are gonna pick her up from the airport and stay in Portland the whole weekend! woo! (8 oh and Taylor N... i do know you! i went to your little goodbye party at school last year! ha ha. yeah i will follow you fo sho! lol jk! love ya! XD

2 comments: