Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My sister is pregnant!!!!!


oh my gosh!!!! i just found out that my sister Carmen is pregnant!!!!! she is due around September, 2010. i am so excited!! she came over today all the way from Bellevue to tell us the news in person. at first i thought she was joking, but then she's like, i really am. even her friend Niki said she was. she found out yesterday. i think it's a miracle, because a long time ago the doctor said she couldn't have babies. it's awesome. i really hope it's a girl, so does my dad and my sis's husband. we have too much boys!!! my bro had a boy, my uncle, and my sis's friend. i have 7 brothers and 4 sisters. TOO MUCH BOYS!!!! if it's a girl she wants to name it..Allison...i think. i'm not sure. this is a great Christmas present! there's no better time for it than Christmas. May God bless the beautiful baby that lays inside her! p.s. the one who is pregnant is the girl in the middle, the guy is her husband!
Sara Zagrean<3

1 comment: