Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve!



Happy New Year's Eve!!!! i am excited for tonight!! I'm home and the only people that will be here is... me, my dad & mom, my sis Amy, and my bro Andrew. boring, but at 10:00pm there's a show on abc and one of my favorite people in the whole world is gonna sing on it...Sage, you know who... Justin Bieber!!!! lol. any way, I'm gonna make a new post at midnight...maybe. i just do what i did on Christmas. a pic of a sign or something. have an awesome last day of 2009!!!! p.s. if you don't know who Justin Bieber is you're nuts!!! here's a pic. lol. also.... follow Amy's blog! it's in my blog list! AmyZagreanLovesYou

3 comments:

  1. he's 15! he looks 11!! but whatever...i like his watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. he so does not look 11!!!! maybe in this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. he wears that watch all the time. lol

    ReplyDelete