Tuesday, December 1, 2009

the recent blog post...


hey guys. i am sorry for the recent blog post. i did NOT write it. my little sister Amy found out my password (she knows my password because i use it for everything) and she wrote that. when she got home from school i asked her about it and she said that she did it. i yelled at her and i got in trouble. but then she got in trouble for going onto my blog. she told me she was gonna write it in her blog, but it wasn't working so she wrote it in mine. she is dumb for that and i told her not to do it anymore. she is 10 years old. she is sneaky and lies sometimes. i tell Amy almost everything and i admit i told her about the whole dance and such. she is weird. i changed my password because she is mad at me and will probably try to hack my blog and write mean things.so i am sorry for what that blog said and i deleted it. thanks for telling me about it at school Sage. i wouldn't have gone on here until who knows when. love always, Sara Zagrean <3 this is a pic of Amy...weird.

3 comments: