Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Friday and "Pecos" (8...Fireworks!!!









hi!! oh, Sage, "Pecos" was totally sick yesterday and on Monday. i know because, this morning before you got to school, he walked in and Tanner Lund walked up to "Pecos" before he got to the table and Tanner grabbed "Pecos'" face and said, "Do you have the Swine?" it was funny! ha ha. any who... i can't wait until Friday because I'm going to my cousins house to see my grandparents! i can't wait to see my cousins. I'm going after school. i haven't seen them since September 5th... my birthday! (8 well i guess I'll see ya later! pics of my 4th of July! these are OUR fireworks! (8

3 comments:

  1. ha ha. sorry there's so much pics on this post! (8

    ReplyDelete
  2. u might wanna explain who pecos is huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fireworks photos are really good. You must be a good photographer because fireworks are notoriously hard to capture. I'm very curious to know who Pecos is. I know a guy named Pecos, but of course they are not the same person.

    ReplyDelete