Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!


hey everyone. Happy Thanksgiving! i am so excited to eat!!! ha ha. everyone is at my house... my siblings, my aunt, 2 uncles, 2 cousins, and a friend of my brothers'. even my nephew! there is going to be 21 people in my house for the dinner, 22 if my sis Larisa brings her boy friend.it is awesome! my house is so clean. i don't think it has ever been this clean before. ha ha. jk. so i might go to Bellevue tonight if my mom lets me and my lil sis go with Ella ( my older sis). if we go we will be there until Saturday or Sunday. we would go for sure but, my cousin Alicia (a girl) will be at my house alone with only boys and no girls to play with. ugh. she is 6 years old,turning 7 on Christmas. i hope i can go. well i hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and may God Bless you and your family! (8 these are about half of the people that are here for Thanksgiving. (8
love much, Sara Zagrean <3

1 comment:

  1. wow it seems like u guys had a really good time, the more the better!

    ReplyDelete