Monday, November 9, 2009

Oregon




hi. this weekend was so long and so fun! i went to Oregon and went to the airport to get my aunt and all that, and we waited for half an hour for her. didn't show up. my dad went looking for her. didn't find her. 1 hour passed and my dad checked the other side. nothing!!! we checked the baggage claim twice and after 1 hour and a half we checked again...she was there! we waited a long time. she doesn't speak English so they couldn't ask for help. when we got to my uncles house my older brother and sister was there. when i went inside... my sister Carmen was there!!!! no one ven knew she was coming!! i was so happy. all i did the whole weekend was play my little cousins GameCube, and they only had 1 game! and went on the trampoline sometimes...it was puring rain! ate A LOT of cake and drank A LOT of soda. it was awesome!!! (8 these are pics of my sister Ella at her b-day party... at Azteca. the 1st pic is my sis Ella and my sis Carmen. the other ones are friends. Ella is wearing the black dress. (8

3 comments:

  1. ella looks a lot like u but carmen dosent at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh never mind she does i thought carmen was the 1 in the purple! never mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha. yeah that's funny. Ella's friends are really pretty. i never met the one in the purple dress though, just the one in the red shirt and gray sweater. she's cool.

    ReplyDelete