Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stuff

hey. Happy Veteran's Day! I'm so glad there is no school. it rocks! (: so, today my grandma and grandpa (from my dad's side) are on their way to my house right now. i haven't seen them in like 2 years so I'm excited to see them. my house is super nice and clean. it took 4ever to clean it though. everyone was slacking off and not really cleaning. my room was so messy but now it's all pretty and nice! (8 my sis Ella came over last night and is here right now. she painted my nails and my little sis Amy's nails. Amy's nails are a dark red with a pink flower on the thumb and mine are dark green with poka dots and a white flower on the thumb. my grandparents are gonna freak out!! ha ha i'm sick or something because i feel horrible. i have a head ache, my throat hurts when i swallow and i am super tired. i hope i get better in time for Skate Land!!! tonight at like 7:00 Ella is taking us kids to Skate Land. i can't wait!!!! talk to you later!!!

2 comments:

  1. if your feeling sick dont drink the blue shlushies! they will make you puke!!!

    ReplyDelete